dimecres, 15 d’abril del 2009

BALCONY SCENE !

JULIET- Three words, dear Romeo, and good night indeed.
If that thy bent of love be honorable,
Thy purpose marriage, send me word tomorrow,
By one that I'll procure to come to thee,
Where and what time thou wilt perform the rite;
And all my fortunes at thy foot I'll lay
And follow thee my lord throughout the world.
[NURSE within.] Madam!
JULIET- I come anon.--But if thou meanest not well, I do beseech thee.
[NURSE within.] Madam!
JULIET- By and by I come.
To cease thy strife and leave me to my grief
Tomorrow will I send.
ROMEO- So thrive my soul.
JULIET- A thousand times good night!
ROMEO- A thousand times the worse, to want thy light!
Love goes toward love as schoolboys from their books
But love from love, toward school with heavy looks
JULIET- Hist! Romeo, hist! O for a falc'ner's voice.




balcony scene.mp3

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada