dimecres, 29 d’abril del 2009

INTERVIEWS

Joseph Fiennes

Hello, today we have an interview with Joseph Fiennes, an actor in the film Shakespeare in love. The interview Gemma Geli.

Gemma: OK, start.
Joseph: yes..
Gemma: How are you?
Joseph: I'm find, thanks.
Gemma: OK. One question after start, explain a bit of you.
Joseph: I'm Joseph and I'm 40 years old and now I live in England with my wife.
Gemma: When you were young already did you want to be an actor?
Joseph: Yes, when I was 7 I signed to theatre. But I have a problem, my parents didn't want that I was devoting myself to it.
Gemma: And finaly how did you solve it?
Joseph: I didn't solve the problem. I said to my parents that I liked theatre and that I didn't exchange of opinion.
Gemma: oh, you have very personality.
Joseph: Yes, of this topics yes.
Gemma: it's exelent! Do you roll some movie at these moment?
Joseph: No, at this moment no. But, early we roll a movie.
Gemma: Oh, good!
Joseph: I don't explain anything, sorry.
Gemma: ha ha, OK. Thank you very much Joseph.

Joseph: You're welcome! Bye.

Gemma: Bye!



Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA









Gwyneth Paltrow

Mariona: Hello everyone! Now we have a conversation with Gwyneth, an actress of Shakespeare in love.

Mariona: Are you already?

Gwyneth: Yes, of course. Start.

Mariona: OK. Can you explain to us a bit of that the movie goes?

Gwyneth: Yes. Shakespeare in love is a romantic film. Viola and William they are in love and they roll a theatre, that Williams write. The topic of the roll-play is the film of Romeo and Juliet. Is a very romantic film and very interesting. They want to be united but the economic category prevents them.

Mariona: It's a very interesting film! One question, you and william have been inspired love on having rolled the movie?

Gwyneth: No, when they gave to me the personage said me that what was happening between me and william and I accepted it.

Mariona: ah, OK, OK. Thank you very much Gwyneht.

Gwyneth: Bye !



Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada